|You can download the Template here.|
|You can download the Guideline for Authors here or read below.|
Authors are kindly requested to follow instructions in the Guideline for Authors and the Contextual requirements below. Please fill up the above declaration.
PAPERS FROM THE FOLLOWING FIELDS ARE ACCEPTED:
- Computer science; computer engineering; information technology; software engineering
- IT applications in engineering and economics
The Editorial Board (EB) accepts papers for preliminary review only if they fulfil all formal requirements, namely they have been prepared by using the downloadable template available on the Dennis Gabor College Informatika webpage (http://informatika.gdf.hu/for-authors/). The suggested paper length is 6-12 pages. Using the template means that the individual texts are created in a specific “style” determined by the template, therefore it is not enough to set the font size, type, spacing, etc. given in the template, but the actual style provided has to be transferred by using the “Copy Format” icon. It is easier and more efficient to write the article directly in the template sheet, in this case there is no need to copy the style paragraph by paragraph. Empty lines and page breaks are not to be used, because of they will be inserted automatically when the template is used. Page numbering, headlines and foot lines are not to be applied. Files are to be saved under the author’s name and a featuring word of the title. File names would contain only base English characters.
The suggested structure of the papers is as follows:
- Abstract (max. 200 words); keywords
- Introduction (problem statement and motivation, overview of the related works with bibliographic references, relevance of the present work)
- Main chapters covering the author’s contribution to the current research of the subject, results and discussion
- Acknowledgements (if any)
The EB accepts papers in any Word format until 1st May, each year. Following a preliminary content and formal check papers are forwarded to two professional reviewers assigned by EB by 15th May. Reviewers might make minor changes, and can make suggestions regarding the publishing as follows:
- The paper can be published without changes.
- Minor changes are required.
- Major changes are required.
- The paper is refused.
In case of major discordances between the two reviewers, a third reviewer should be assigned by the EB. The whole reviewing process is anonymous. The periodical is published during October. Authors publish their papers in our periodical at their own decision and in their own interest, and accept that they will receive no compensation for this activity. Copyrights belong to the authors.