|You can download here or read below.|
The Editorial Board
Our Journal has an Editorial Board (EB) of 6 persons. Its members are recognized experts in the field of the journal (defined in the Guidelines for Authors). The full names and affiliations of the members are provided on the journal’s web-site. The work of the EB is organized by the Chief Editor (CE) who is charged by the Publisher. The EB must follow two sessions’ process prior to the publication of each journal’s issue. In the first session the proposed abstracts are evaluated and in the second session the final decision on the publications is taken, based on the reviewers report. An editor must not use unpublished information in the editor’s own research without the express written consent of the author. Editors should take reasonable responsive measures when ethical complaints have been presented concerning a submitted manuscript or published paper.
Authors and Authors responsibilities
No fees or other contributions should be paid by the Authors for the publication. The Authors have no right to claim fees or other contributions from the journal.
- Authors are obliged to participate in the journal peer review process.
- All Authors have significantly contributed to their submitted research.
- All Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- The Authors are obliged to give a list of relevant references.
- The Authors are suggested to respect the indications given in the Guidelines for Authors.
- It is forbidden to publish the same research in more than one journal.
Conflict of interest
All Authors are requested to disclose any conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations that can influence their work.
Originality and Plagiarism
The EB does its best in aiming to avoid publication of plagiarism-infected papers in the journal. In case of revealed plagiarism or any other malpractice, the EB takes serious measures against Authors.
By submitting articles to our journal, Authors confirm the following:
- No part of the manuscript is plagiarized from other sources
- Proper reference is provided for all contents extracted from other sources
The reviewers are invited by the EB in each journal issue, in conformity with the topics of the proposed article. The reviewers must be internationally recognized experts of the field. The reviewers have to adopt the PEMS and the Authors Guidelines. The reviewers are obliged to act following the above two documents. Reviewers should have no conflict of interest; reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited; and reviewed articles should be treated confidentially prior to their publication. The names and affiliations of reviewers are published on the journal’s web-page.
Peer Review Process
When a proposed abstract is accepted by the EB, the EB invites two reviewers to evaluate the scientific value of the proposed article. All judgments and findings in the peer-review process should be objective; the reviewing process is completely anonym both for reviewers and Authors; neither the reviewers nor the Authors may identify each other in a given reviewing process. Any decision on the publication of an article is the responsibility of the EB. The decision on the publication is communicated by the CE to the Authors.
Reviewers, the EB and editors shall take their best to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred; in no event shall the EB, the editors and the reviewers encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place; in the event that a journal’s EB is made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the Publisher or editor shall deal with allegations appropriately; the journal is ready for retracting or correcting articles when needed; and finally Publishers and editors should always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
- Reception of the proposed abstracts, until the deadline communicated in the Guidelines for Authors is reached.
- First session of the EB for the upcoming issue. Decision on the acceptance of proposed abstracts, based on a check of conformity with the journal’s field and scientific value of the topic with special regard to eventual malpractices in the proposed topic. Identification of potential reviewers.
- Invitation of reviewers by the CE.
- Reviewing process at the end of which each reviewer should submit a written report (Reviewers Sheet). Any communication between the Authors and the reviewers must be anonym, via the EC. In case of major differences in a reviewer’s decision, the CE should invite a third reviewer.
- Second session of the EB for the upcoming issue. Decision on the acceptance of the proposed article based on the written report provided by the reviewers.
- Communication of the decision to the Authors by the CE.
- Graphical edition.
- Re-check by the Authors.
- Final check by the CE.
- Publication of the online version.
- Publication of the printed version.
The publication process may last about 6-8 months.
Copyright and Access
The copyright of articles published in our journal (both printed and on-line version) remains in all cases the intellectual property of the Authors. The Authors give their full consent to publish their article on the web-site and in the printed version of the Publisher. Our journal is an open access peer reviewed one. The Publisher assures the accessibility of the online publication for a period of five years after the first publication.
The Publisher assures the archiving of the printed version in its library since year 1998. All issues of the journal electronic version are archived since year 2010.
Ownership and Management
The owner of the journal is the Publisher (Dennis Gabor College; 1119 Budapest, Fejér Lipót u. 70.), headed by the rector. The rector of DGC is a permanent member of the EB. The manager of the journal is the CE helped by the EB. The Publisher assures the technical and financial support (administrative staff included) for the publication of the journal.
The Publisher assures the online publication within the frames of its own website.
Our journal is a periodical scientific review with a releasing frequency of one issue per year.
Name of the Journal
The name of the journal is INFORMATIKA.